Palmer Safety Construction Self Retractable Lifeline Retrieval System with rescue for tripod. Galvanized cable, ¾” load indicator hook, ½” carabiner. Blue housing. Min breaking strength 3000 lbs. Meets or exceeds ANSI Z359.14-2014 Class B, ANSI Z359.14-2014. SRL-R.
Self Retractable Lifeline Retrieval System
- Retrieval fall arrester block in polymer casing coupled with hoisting winch to enable easy retrieval of victim.
- The locking pin on the side of the casing at the base of the handle allows this dual system to work in independent fall arrest & winch modes.
- Can be easily mounted on the leg of Palmer Safety System with specialized brackets: SA 17(20) for Mega Pods, PN 800A(R)(10) for Tripods, PN 900(07) for K Pods, and DA 04(12) for Davit Arm
- Robust & durable plastic casting.
- Has swivel anchorage eye at anchorage end.
- Swivel steel snap hook with load indicator (PN 144) at attachment end.
- Galvanized steel wire rope (option of having S.S. wire rope available)
Galvanized steel wire rope 3/16” diameter
MINIMUM BREAKING STRENGTH:
Meets or exceeds ANSI Z359.14-2014 SRDR & OSHA Compliant
Write a few sentences to tell people about your store (the kind of products you sell, your mission, etc). You can also add images and videos to help tell your story and generate more interest in your shop.To edit the content on this page, go to the Pages section of your Shopify admin.