Construction Safety Harness 5 Point, QCB, Padded Back & Leg, Back/Side D-Rings, Positioning Belt, Dual Front D-Rings
130 – 310 lbs. (59 -140 kg)
- One dorsal attachment D-ring for fall arrest & one front D-ring for climbing purpose.
- Adjustable shoulder straps for easy adjustment and snug fitting.
- Adjustable leg straps for snug fitting.
- Two lanyard keepers have been incorporated to store unused leg of the lanyard.
- Equipped with work positioning belt.
- Equipped with two side D-rings for work positioning.
- Equipped with ventral D-ring for rope access purpose.
Width: 1.73 in. ± 0.04 in.
Breaking Strength: 5000 lbs.
Material: High-tenacity polyester
Material: Alloy Steel
Finish: Silver or Golden Yellow Galvanized
VITAL TEST COMPLIANCE:
Static Strength: 3600 lbs. for 1 Minute at attachment element.
Dynamic performance: Free fall from 6 feet height done to a test dummy weighing 220.46 lbs. at dorsal attachment element. Harness should not release the dummy for 5 minutes (Retention time)
WEIGHT OF HARNESS:
5.82 lbs. ± 0.02 lbs.
Write a few sentences to tell people about your store (the kind of products you sell, your mission, etc). You can also add images and videos to help tell your story and generate more interest in your shop.To edit the content on this page, go to the Pages section of your Shopify admin.