25' Self Retracting Descent Device / Self-Retracting Galvanized Cable Lifeline with Small Hook
Palmer Safety Construction 25’ leading edge retractable galvanized cable, swivel top composite housing, ¾” load indicator hook, ½” carabiner. Black housing. Min breaking strength 3000 lbs. Meets or exceeds ANSI Z359.14-2014 and ANSI Z359.14-2014. SRD-LE.
- Robust & durable plastic casing.
- Has swivel eye at anchorage end.
- Swivel steel snap hook with load indicator at attachment end (PN 144 as per ANSI Z359.12-2009; gate strength 3600 lbs.).
- Galvanized steel wire rope (option of having S.S. wire rope available).
- Designed to be used where user needs to work near a potential leading edge.
Material: Galvanized steel wire rope diameter of 7/32”
Minimum Breaking Strength: 3800 lbs.
VITAL TEST COMPLIANCE:
Static Strength: 3000 lbs. for 1 minute.
Dynamic Strength: 300 lbs. mass subjected in a leading edge having a radius of max 0.005” to a 5’ free fall. SRD lock and remain lock until released.
Dynamic Performance: 282 lbs. mass subjected to a 5’ free fall on leading edge having max radius of 0.005”. Braking force less than 1800 lbs. Average braking force less than 1575 lbs.
Meets or exceeds ANSI Z359.14-2014 SRD-LE
Write a few sentences to tell people about your store (the kind of products you sell, your mission, etc). You can also add images and videos to help tell your story and generate more interest in your shop.To edit the content on this page, go to the Pages section of your Shopify admin.